Whether you are looking for meeting space for an annual conference, or a meeting room for a workshop, Nanaimo has a wide range of facilities, from hotel meeting rooms to private and municipally owned facilities.
For a complete list of venues providing conference services view the following: Tourism Nanaimo MeetingsConferences Listings. Any questions about hosting your event in Nanaimo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting a Meeting in Nanaimo
For information about hosting a meeting or event in our community or to submit your RFP please contact email@example.com
We can provide assistance
- Research availability of accommodation and facilities to best suit your group’s needs
- Co-ordinate site visits so decision makers can experience first-hand our facilities and destination
- Assemble bid packages addressing your meeting or event requirements
- Assist local host committees with presentations for your organization’s decision makers
- Arrange official invitational letters from the Mayor and other organizations as required for bid proposals
- Recommend off-site venues for receptions, banquets, meetings and special events
We can provide the following:
- Links to online destination resources
- Access to images and photos of our community and area attractions
- Referrals to services suppliers for partner programs, pre and post touring options, day touring, entertainment, gift ideas, etc.
Vancouver Island Conference Center
To get in touch with the Vancouver Island Conference Center, please see the resources below
- General Inquiries/Admin (250) 244-4050 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convention Services (250) 244-4050 email@example.com
For media inquiries, please contact:
Gina Bethell, Sales & Marketing Manager
Vancouver Island Conference Centre