There’s plenty happening around town this month! It’s a month of live music and theatre, shopping and gaming. Here’s the list of Nanaimo events for the month of September:
- September 11: Nanaimo Bar Trail Run. This event starts at the Diana Krall Plaza at 9:30am. Cost is $15
- September 15-16: Shakespeare By The Sea. Head down to the Pioneer Waterfront Plaza to see Hamlet in just 42 seconds! Tickets are $29 and be purchased through the Port Theatre.
- September 15-17: Nanaimo International Jazz Festival. Hailing from New Orleans, impressive jazz musicians will take the stage in Nanaimo! There are both ticketed and free events.
- September 16-17: M-CON. The next big thing in gaming, M-CON will see over 50 vendors, a large space to try out board games, and a cosplay contest. Day, weekend and VIP passes are available.
- September 23: Etsy: Made in Canada/Nanaimo. Nanaimo artisans & crafters will showcase their wares at this premier shopping event.
- September 30: Tourism Nanaimo and MADE Creative are excited to announce an Instameet at Westwood Lake. It will be an evening of networking with like minded creatives, photography, and even giveaways.